Salary: by agreement.
Required work experience: not less than1.5 years.
On all matters: [email protected]
Full and part-time work, home-office is possible.
What to do:
- Create cool business projects from scratch and maintain existing ones.
- Design the architecture of future web applications.
- Give your code to the review and do a review of your colleagues' code.
- Decompose and evaluate tasks according to formalized requirements.
- Make builds and transmit timely results of work to testing.
What skills you need:
- Commercial development experience on Reactos + Redux from 1.5 years.
- Layout skills, knowledge of html, css, experience with preprocessors (css/sass/less).
- The ability to use adaptive layout.
- Git, webpack.
What tools we use
- GitLab for storing code and backend/front-end assemblies.
- Jira for tracking tasks.
- Confluence for formalizing requirements and preserving useful links.
- Figma for formalizing designs and implementing clickable prototypes.
- Mindmeister to form a visual picture of the project features.
Our working conditions:
- Worthy wages.
- Flexible schedule.
- Possibility of home-office.
- Office in the center of Novosibirsk.
- A friendly team with a warm atmosphere.
- Countryside trips and gatherings in cozy time cafes.
For your response: