Required work experience: from 1.5 years.
For more details and any questions: [email protected]
Full-time, part-time, home-office is possible.
We are looking for a .Net developer who has already worked on other projects to join the friendly YuSMP Group team.
What to do:
- Implement new business projects and products and support the existing ones.
- Design the architecture of future applications.
- Give your code away and review the code of colleagues.
- Decompose and evaluate tasks according to formalized requirements.
- Make assemblies and transfer timely results of work to testing.
What skills you need:
- Experience in commercial development within.Net from 1.5
- Experience in a team, high soft skills will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge .net Framework 4.8, .net Core 3.1, .Net 5.
- Experience with PostgreSQL(experience in writing SQL queries is required), rabbitmq, redis.
- Experience working with Docker, Docker Compose containers is welcome.
- Understanding the principles of OOP, Clean Architecture, SOLID.
What tools we use:
- We write in Visual Studio.
- GitLab for storing the code base and assemblies of the back and front.
- Jira for tracking tasks.
- Confluence for formalizing requirements and saving useful links.
- Figma for formalizing designs and implementing clickable prototypes.
- Mindmeister for forming a visual picture of the project features.
What our working conditions are:
- Worthy wages.
- Flexible schedule.
- There is a possibility of remote work.
- Office in the center of Novosibirsk.
- A friendly team with a warm atmosphere.
For your response: